Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review- 2010!

Wow- I can't believe it is already time to say good bye to 2010! Many wonderful things happened this year, way to many to recall each and everyone.

We bought our first home. 



Greg broke his collarbone & wasn't too happy about it.



Went to some awesome summer country concerts. 


My cousin got married and I was lucky enough to be her Maid of Honor. 



Went to Put- In- Bay for the first time with my family.  


Gregorian became a proud owner of his first Harley. 


We extended our family with the cutest lil' pound puppy ever, Kelso! 



Successfully cooked and hosted our first Thanksgiving. Don't worry the turkey wasn't burnt, I did say successfully. We smoked it, that is how it should look... it was sooooo yummy! 


We went to some Browns games and even go to see a few wins- YAY!


Went to Epcot with Greg's family sampled food and drinks from around the world!



Looking back this past year was great for Gregorian and I. I've said it before and I'll say it again.... I am beyond blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. People who love unconditionally, are always supportive, bend over backwards to help out or pick you up  and make you laugh when you're feeling down. With out further ado.... to my incredible family, outstanding friends and the bestest husband in the land... cheers to you! Thanks for the memories 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life and for so many great memories in 2010! I can't wait to see what amazing things 2011 has in store for you. :)

    ReplyDelete