Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow Days

Today is snow day numero dos! I knew that sleeping with my PJ's inside out would work...YESSSSSSS!!!

I remember being little and loving snow days because you did not have to do anything- nothing at all. Getting all bundled up and playing outside with the other neighborhood kids, coming in to a big warm cup of hot chocolate and then watching a movie or playing Barbies. Ohhh the life! But, when you grow up snow days become a little more valuable. Like for me, I have to wash clothes, put them away, mail out my Christmas cards, brave the weather and get out to finish my Christmas shopping then come home and wrap...wrap...wrap. Also, I'm not sure if I get paid for snow days or not because I'm a long term sub... humm.

But...really, I don't have that much to do. I just don't deal well with having a list of things to do and an alloted time frame to get them done. I usually am successful in getting everything checked off my to do lists... but, it's just the thought of  deadline that gives me a lil' uughh feeling.

So... here I sit and it's 7:30am on a snow day and I have already made breakfast for Gregorian, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, folded a load of laundry, put it away, fed the dog and now I'm sitting here looking at my list of Christmas shopping planing my route. Now, if only these stores would open earlier than 9 o'clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment