Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful....

This post was set up to post on Thanksgiving... but it didn't (weeeeird!). But,  I wanted to post it anyway.   I hope that you enjoyed your Turkey Day with your loved ones! 

I am thankful for my best friend, who gives me genuine & unconditional love every day- my husband. 

I am thankful for my wonderful family- all of the love they give, everything that they have taught me and fun times that we have together! 

I am thankful that Greg has such a great family and that they have welcomed me into it with open arms.

I am thankful that I have people in my life to guide me and provide me with encouragement when I need it. 

I am thankful to have my faith. 


I am thankful for prayers that are answered.


I am thankful for having a job doing what I really enjoy.

I am thankful that I have great friends who are supportive and always a good time! 

I am thankful that I have roof over my head. 


I am thankful for my cute dog, Kelso- even if sometimes I want to knock him out! 


I am thankful for the sun shining.


I am thankful that my husband has a job that he enjoys. 


I am thankful for laughter. 


I am thankful for my health.


I am thankful that I love in a country where I have freedom to make my own choice. 


I am thankful for my education.


I am thankful for all of the opportunities that I have been given. 


I am thankful for forgiveness for the things that I have done wrong.


I am thankful that I have the ability to share my thoughts and views.


I am thankful that I have food in my fridge to eat.


I am thankful for DVR, so that I can watch TV whenever I want (haha!)


I am thankful that listening ears for bad days are only a phone call away. 


I am thankful that I live in a safe place.


I am thankful to have things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment