Saturday, January 1, 2011

Well hello 2011, how are you?

In my head I would like to think that 2011 would answer, "AWESOME! I'm the best year ever!"ohh.. and it would be real nice if 2011 told me that I would also win the mega millions! Ahhh... whatta' dream!

Anyways...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Just as great as it was to reminisce about the last year in my post a yesterday.  I am excited for all of the known as well as unknown things that 2011 has to offer. I have a good feeling about it.

As you know, new years also come with new year resolutions. This year might just be the first year that I actually came up with some resolutions before the middle of March. I am going to do my bestest and stick to my guns about the resolutions that I am going to make. I know that each of them are meant to make my life even better than it already is. So, this is what I've got...

1. Stop saying, "I'm sorry" for things that I don't need to apologize for. For instance when I don't get the the laundry put away.... big deal! That isn't something to apologize for. I am going to save these two little words, "I'm sorry", for when I actually need them.

2. Go to church at least three Sunday's a month. I have always been connected to my faith. I grew going to church every Sunday and went to private school for elementary through high school. I know that diving back into a church community will help me in keeping my head on straight and stay grounded in what I want out of life.

3. I'm going to floss my teeth every day. I have good & healthy chompers... but I know that this is something that I can add to my daily teeth routine that will make my mouth happier as well as my dentist.

4. I also am going to spend less money and start clipping coupons. With being a substitute teacher my paycheck changes every time. So, I am going to make the conscience effort to save more and spend less.

5. Find somewhere to volunteer. I love supporting charities and giving back. But, this year I want to commit to volunteering with an organization on a regular basis. I'm going to give myself until the end of January to get everything set up and movin' along with this one.

Well, friends- that is what I have come up with to help better my 2011. What are your new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment