Monday, December 6, 2010

Someone has been sneaking into the shower...

and it's this guy....


Kelso loves to jump in the tub and lick the water out of the shower after I get out. I let him do it because I want him to like being in the tub so when we give him a bath he doesn't freak out... because trying to wrangle him into the tub when we want to give him a bath can be a tricky thing. 

The first time he did it I thought it was so gross! But, trust me this is not the worst thing this dog likes to do. I think shower water is better than eating dryer sheets, cotton balls with make up remover on them and coffee grounds from the garbage. However, to take the gross-level down a notch I give the shower a quick rinse in anticipation of Kelso coming in and licking the water from the tub. 

Boy, oh boy this dog is something else... but man, oh man do I love him! :o) 


No comments:

Post a Comment