Monday, December 20, 2010

I would like to thank...

... Giuliana and Bill Rancic.

I've said it before, I am a reality TV junkie and this post is a true reflection of that.

The other day, I was watching Giuliana and Bill and They are possibly my favorite reality TV couple and remind me a lot of Greg and myself.

They unconditionally support each other and always pick each other up when they are down. In the end- they just down right love, appreciate and admire each other for who they are and always manage to make each other smile and laugh. And really, what more could you ask for?

Greg does the same things for me on a daily basis and watching their show and seeing them just make me smile. It makes me happy that there is true love in the world and that people are fortunate enough to find it.

1 comment:

  1. I just turned on the G&B finale, logged into Blogger & saw this post! We have ESPN. ;)

    ReplyDelete