Thursday, December 2, 2010

I love reality TV.. BUT-

This new show on E! called Bridalplasty is such a bunch of crap!

When I first started to see the commercials for the show... I was a lil bugged out by it.  I don't think that there is any reason to have extreme plastic surgery, especially so you can have your "dream wedding".  I mean these women who are participating in this "game" are able to get up to 15 procedures! The looney toon, Heidi Montag had 10 procedures and she is now lookin' like Plasticstein! 

The concept of this show speaks volumes for what some women are after in their lives. What happened to loving yourself and being happy with who you are inside and out?! I mean when these women met the men that they plan to marry... the men obviously loved them for who they are and how they looked. Another kick in the pants with this show is that the women who wins this show does not get to see her husband until the wedding day! That poor guy isn't even going to recognize his bride...ugghhboy!

Some of the things that the brides on the show want to have done it plain out ludicrous! Each of the women have an on-line wish list on the shows website. The most redonk procedure that that one women would like to have her second toe shortened. Thats right folks- you read it correctly ... a - toe - shortening! It's almost sad actually. 

When I got married it wasn't about the dress size, if my arms were flabby when I waved or if my forehead had wrinkles when I smiled. My wedding day was about new beginnings, being head over heals in love and sharing that day with the most important people in your lives.  

Greg and I right after the "I Do's"! 


The best picture of our wedding party at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.


Ps: We had a kick-butt wedding photographer. If you are looking for one he was AWESOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment