Monday, November 22, 2010

Who-o-o.... Who-o-o...

One day Greg sent me this...


I am a night owl (hence the title of this blog, get it?). Greg is not. He goes to bed around the same time every night.  I also have a small love for television, which doesn't help me get to sleep any sooner and DVR has only made this worse! 

I knew that it bummed him out that I would stay up and not go to bed the same time that he did. But, I thought..."He falls asleep in like .25 seconds...he doesn't even know the difference if I'm there or not...noooo biggie." When he sent me that comic, I felt bad and realized it was a biggie. Then we talked about it and everything was good. I started going to bed when he did but the problem was....I would just lay there wide-a-wake.I tried reading... no dice. I still would not get tired and struggle to fall asleep. So... we figure out a solution so that we could go to bed at the same time and I could eventually get tired and fall asleep. 

Here it it! A few days later, Greg bought this & hung it up in our room... 


Now... I watch TV in bed, cuddle with Gregorian and fall asleep like a baby! It is wonderful... but,  not as wonderful as my husband! I LOVE HIM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment