Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oops, I broke it.

A few weeks ago... this happened. 



Worse part was that I did it... I broke Gregorian's Xbox, bad! Red Ring of Death bad, which means there is some sort of hardware malfunction..blah-bitty-blah-blah-blahhh!

When it happened G was in the garage doing other manly things. I immediately got this "Oh dud!" feeling in my stomach and got a little panicky... how was I supposed to tell him that I broke his beloved Xbox? So I pulled myself together and went down to the garage... poked my head in the door and said "I think we have a problem... the Xbox is flashing red." He replied with, "Are you sure?" paired with a drained look on his face. I just muttered, "Ugh, yea. I'm sure." Then, I pulled my head back inside and went upstairs until he came in to look at it. 

I don't think that he was too upset that I broke it. But more disappointed that when it broke he wasn't playing one of these awesome games.... 

       


Rather I was watching Season 1 of.... 


That's right. I gave his Xbox the Red Ring of Death watching, Glee!

But, sanity and balance has been restored in our household because the Xbox was shipped back this week and it has been fixed. Now, everyone is back to their happy and videogaming has resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment