Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sick.

I do not remember the last time that I had a flu-like illness. And- oh, my... it is aweful. I spent my day in bed trying to nurse myself back to health...


...by watching TV, eating Cheerios and drinking so much water I think I might start to grow scales.

Whatta' day to be sick too. I got calls to sub starting at 5:04am and it really would have been nice to get a work day this week before the big storm hits. When big storms are coming that means snow days are a big possibility. So, dud on that. But, there was no way I was going to pull myself together enough to make it through the day.

At the same time it was a good thing that I didn't go into work. I had 495 envelopes finish stuffing, addressing and sticking postage on. Good thing I have a king size bed so I could surround myself with everything.



Aaaabugghhh... and it's almost 2:00 I'm ready for some medicine and to snuggle up on the couch for a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment