Sunday, February 27, 2011

He's baaaaaack!

My husband that is.

Gregorian has been away traveling this last week and finally came home last night., YAY! For some people getting a break from your spouse for a lil' while is like a gift. For me that was not the case. I do not like to be home alone at all really and yes, having Kelso does help but it's not the same. And really there is nothing that I love more than spending time with my hubbs.

Yesterday, I was driving to the airport and I actually got butterflies in my stomach. I think after he got in the car I was permanently smiling from ear to ear. A week is not that long to be away from someone but for G and I that is probably the longest we have been apart in years, at least since we have been married. Luckly, It was not as bad as I thought.

I kept myself busy while he was gone with going to visit my family, working a few days, talking to Kelso, having friends over for dinner and watching a lot of reality TV. I have to give a big thank you to my bestest pal, Amy, for staying with me and keeping me from going looney living alone. It's always wonderful to know that you have great friends who you can count on to be there for you.

Today Greg and I did nothing but lay around and watch movies in preparation for The Oscars. Speaking of, The Kings Speech I would really recommend seeing it. Uggghhh.... I can not even tell you how nice it is to have him home. He's my daily dose of comedic relief, nightly dinner date, cuddle pal, sounding board and absolutely my best friend. Thank God, that he is home safe, sound and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment