Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Here is something that everyone should have.


Yepper, you are seeing it correctly... it's a robe.

Once upon a time when I was in college I went to Chicago with three of my friends for a weekend trip. While we were there we went to Victoria's Secret during their semi-annual sale and I bought a robe. It was the most wonderful robe in all the land. It was super soft, teal blue with white polka dots and it was knee length. Everything thing about it I l-o-v-e, loved!

Then during the move from college to the house we lived in after we graduated, it went missing and has never been seen again. It was a sad, sad day. Then that next Christmas, Santa was oh-so-good to me and got me a new robe. It's the one that's pictured above. It's thick, comfy and just one of those gotta have it items for me.

There are not many things that I like more than getting out of the shower and just kickin' it in my robe. In the morning I bee-bop around with my robe and slippers on sipping on my coffee and taking my sweet ol' time getting the day started. Having a good robe is a must and I think it definably is something that everyone should have. Gregorian even has one. His had a zebra stripe print on it. We got at a fancy-pants hotel we stayed at in Washington D.C. a few years ago. Funny thing is, he's actually wearing it right now... whatta' coincidence.

Having a robe is like getting a nice, soft, fluffy hug and everyone deserves that!

No comments:

Post a Comment