Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The ABC's of me


I saw this earlier during the week while I was reading one of the blogs that I read on a day-to-day basis, The Glamorous Life of a Housewife. I thought it was a cute lil' "get to know me" kinda deal...so, why not give it a- go? However, I did change the letter U. It used to say "U. Underwear:" and I thought that was strange!

Here are my ABC's of Me  for all of you, who ever all of you are.

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: King- sometimes it feels like a twin with the space that is left after the dog takes over

C. Chore you dislike: Dusting... uugggghh! It is by far the worst. Laundry is also not one of my favorites... I do it at a very slow pace. Sometimes it takes me like 2 days to wash, dry, fold and put it away. 

D. Dogs:  Kelso! He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Hound mix and around a year and a half old. We adopted him back in September. He's the happiest pound puppy I've ever met! 


E. Essential start to your day: After hitting snooze for a minimum of 7 times I pull myself out of my warm comfy bed and immediately brush my teeth and use mouth wash. 

F. Favorite color: My favorite color is purple. But based on my wardrobe one would think my favorite color is black... it's just so slimming!

G. Gold or silver: I would prefer to wear silver and white gold. 

H. Height: 5 feet 6 inches 

I. Instruments you play(ed): Steering wheel drums and air guitar... mostly the drums. 

J. Job title: Elementary School Substitute Teacher. I love my job and I know that my full-time dream job is going to come soon. When it does- man, oh man.. I'll be the best teacher ever! 

K. Kids: Not yet... but someday. I want to have children more than anything.

L. Live: A happenin' place in Northeast Ohio. O-H.... 


M. Mom’s name: Mom or when the mood strikes I call her Donna-Donna. 


N. Nicknames:  Jaim and Jamers are most common.

O. Overnight hospital stays: I was in the hospital for some time when I was a 6 months old for pneumonia. I was born early and me getting sick was attributed to my lungs being a lil' underdeveloped. 


 

P. Pet Peeves: I can't think of one thing exactly but people who consciously are ignorant drive me crazy! Choose to be nice and do something good! 

Q. Quote from a movie: "You're killin' me, Smalls!" - The Sand Lot 

S. Siblings: I have two older sisters, Wendi and Keri. 

T. Time you wake up: Depends on if I have to work or not. If I do have to go into teach then I get up at 6:30-6:45ish. If I don't have to work I get up later like between 8:00 and 9:30. I LOVE TO SLEEP!

U. Ultimate weekend getaway: My favorite weekend city is Chicago. It's big city feel, very clean, not crazy expensive and it's just fun. The shopping on Michigan Ave is a definitely a perk too! 

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Radishes and I only eat mushrooms if they are chopped really small and cooked. 

W. What makes you run late:  Usually it's just my special talent of snoozing the alarm in the morning.  

X. X-rays you’ve had: I've had them on my chompers at the dentist. I used to have to get chest x-ray's every year when I was younger because of my respiratory issues. I've also had to get one on my back this past summer because of a stress fracture in my spine, ouch! 

Y. Yummy food you make: In general I like to think that I'm an alright cook but the most yummy thing that I cook I has to be my Grammie's chicken paprikash. Yumm, yummmm, yummmmmmmm! 

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants, I talked about why I love them in my past post. I like that they symbolize something and that I am able to have a personal connection to that  meaning. Plus, the lil' babies are so stinkin' cute! 

Now you've read my ABC's .... come back soon, won't you please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment