Monday, October 25, 2010

And away we go...

Hello!

Welcome to my little slice of cyber land. Let's get things squared away right off the bat. I am not a writer... I am poor with spelling and grammar. You know, like when exactly you should use a comma or what the difference between a semicolon and just a regular old colon is. So don't expect fancy well written blog posts from me. I just type as fast as the thoughts come into my pretty little head. *Note: I really like to use "... " and " - " a lot when I type things. So if it bothers you, too bad... this blog is mine.

Any who, my name is Jamie. I have thought for a while now about starting a blog and I'm not totally sure why. I like to talk, a lot, and I guess because I often find myself with things to say or share with people that qualifies me to write a blog.- maybe? Along with interesting things to say, I do some pretty fun things too.  Well, some of you might think it is interesting... others of you will probably think I'm boring. But- to each his own my friends.

I can guarantee a few things to you all in this blog:

  • I know that I love to make people happy... so expect funny stories that I hope will make you laugh and sometimes melt your heart. 
  • I think I have the best family and friends in the entire world. Especially my husband, he is the best. For reals! I can 110% guarantee posts about them. 
  • I love to cook. So, maybe here and there I can share some of my cooking tips and tricks with you. I think I cook pretty well, I haven't had any complaints yet.
  • I find myself in my "element" when I am doing crafty things. I have scrapbooked for years, but that got too time consuming. But I still "get my craft on" from time to time. I sew and do some crafty things like make cards, home decor things... ohhh and- home made gifts. Well, most of the time they are semi-homemade... but none-the-less. 

I have been keeping notes of things that I would like to share with you in this blog for a while now. So, I'm sure that I will be posting a lot in the upcoming weeks and other post ideas on my list will just have to wait for those "I need filler posts days". 

That is what I have for now. I have to go take my dog, Kelso, out for a walk before it starts to rain again. He is a baby about getting wet and being cold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment